Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Okay, so I am entering the world of blogging. I always wondered what the big deal is about blogging. I can't really imagine that anyone is that interested in our lives, but as one dear friend put it, she doesn't blog for other people, she blogs for herself. It is her journal. So I have decided it will be well worth my effort so that I can have a place to post memories and the funny things my kids do since I don't keep any type of journal. So I am sharing this with all of you just in case you would like to know what's going on with the Richards Family!

1 comment:

  1. How come you didn't tell me you had a blog?! HELLO! It's super cute. I'm so glad you decided to join the blog world. It's totally addicting. You'll be amazed at what you decide is 'blog worthy' and what you're willing to share with the whole world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete